|Image: Daily Telegraph|
The UK’s immigration rules are complex and subject to frequent changes. In conjunction with Working Status, Activ Absence invites you to a free webinar for those who are responsible for Immigration & Compliance.
The session is aimed at all HR team members who wish to refresh your knowledge or if new to HR it will provide you with a great overview.
We would suggest that early registration is advised as places are limited and we also ask you to forward on if you have any colleagues whom you feel would benefit from taking part in this Free training.
In this session, we will cover the following:
• PBS Legislation, Prevention of Illegal Working and recent changes
• What are the implications and how it impacts you / your organisation
• Introduction to the concept of the Sponsor Licence and additional requirements when you employ sponsored migrants
• Overview of obligations for keeping Sponsor Licence information up to date
• Overview of correct recruitment procedures
• Your monitoring and reporting obligations
Tuesday 9 June @ 10am
Registration for this webinar is simple and easy through this link.
If you’re unable to come along on 9 June we can arrange a WebEx to discuss the law on immigration compliance and receive a free demo of Working Status.
For more information on Working Status, visit our website www.workingstatus.com